For the first time ever we are introducing a Team Option for the Survival Run in Nicaragua on Feb 4, 2015. We will have a Team Category for 1st Place Team. The rules are the same as the solo option unless listed below.
If you are already in the Survival Run as a solo runner, you can switch to the Team Option by contacting us by Jan 15th.
- Both Team members must apply and be approved separately - just state your intention to be on a Team and your team mates name on the appplication
- Both Team members must register separately.
- Both Team members will receive their own medals ( I DID NOT FAIL idols)
- While racing, team members must be within sight of each other at all times
- Team members must cover all of the course together, this includes the volcano climbs.
- Only one of the team members is required to complete a challenge to qualify (example: only one person has to swim out to the island to retrieve item, only one person has to climb up the tree etc.)
- Team members can share a load, or switch off during the carries (example: 50lbs of firewood can be split for two, or runners take turns carrying the weight)
- Teams can share the following items from the list (only one is required for the team)
- Hacksaw Blades
- Inner Tubes